Several Tips in Plumbing
Plumbing problem can give us a big headache; especially so if you don’t know how to fix it. Below are the list of several tips that would help prevent plumbing problems.
- Keep hair out of your plumbing, use a screen or cover for your drains.
- Never pay a plumber until the job is complete. This ensures that the plumber will not abandon the job midway.
- If you have problem with your garbage disposal do not reach in and fix it. It can be dangerous even if the power has been turned off.
- Check your overflow holes regularly to make sure they’re not clogged.
- Check your faucets and sinks regularly to prevent leaks.