Summer Plumbing Checklist
Your plumbing is arguably the most important systems in your home. Particularly in hot summer months, a nice cold shower provided by problem-free plumbing can be a lifesaver from the scorching heat.
* Ensure toilet flushing correctly.
* Test water volumes in the bath, kitchen and other sinks.
* Ensure the main water line is accessible.
* Check your water tank for rust.
* Ensure connections are tight to all household appliances, including:
- sink disposal
- washing machine
- air cooler
- hydronic heating
* Check inside cupboards for water damage, and finally,
* Check your washing machine hoses and valves for wear and tear.